Tread the Boards Theatre Company are happy to accept submissions from Actors for our upcoming Season.
The Company rehearse and perform in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire and are keen to hear from actors that have a base close to the venue. We are a profit share company with a financial guarantee for actors.
Or post to: Tread the Boards Theatre Company, The Attic Theatre, Cox's Yard, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6YY
Current castings below:
By Brandon Thomas
· Spettigue – late 40’s/early 50’s – irascible, bad tempered, a social climber
· Sir Stephen Chesney – late 40’s/early 50’s – suave, ex-army, handsome
· Jack Chesney – early 20’s -son to Sir Francis, laughs his way through life, confident, quick and alert
· Charley Wykeham – early 20’s – charming, shy-though not awkward, athletic
· Lord Fancourt Babberley – early 20’s – small, athletic and nimble on his feet, not effeminate. No great brain but gets through life with his charm and breeding. Dresses up to impersonate Charley’s Aunt, Donna Lucia d’Alvadorez
· Brassett – 40’s/50’s – college manservant, world weary (seen it all before) knows what students get up to. Polite, but never familiar.
· Amy Spettigue – early 20’s – daughter of Stephen Spettigue – independent type although protected from ‘the world’ by her father. Educated. In love with Charley
· Kitty Verdun – early 20’s – ward of Spettigue, an heiress, independent type. Educated. Amy is like a sister to her. Not above having fun. In love with Jack
· Ela Delahay – 17-20 – ward of Donna Lucia, a rich millionaire. Shy and secretly in love with Lord Fancourt Babberley.